Careers at For Now
STORE + BRAND EXPERIENCE REP
Email resume to: email@example.com
Retail is an evolving narrative, and at For Now we’re helping to (re) write the script. We partner with emerging eCommerce brands to create in-store shopping experiences that bring brands and customers together, in real life, no screen attached. We’re looking for a spirited individual who can speak to our concept and perpetuate the stories of our brands.
We’re looking for a unicorn, but will settle for a pegasus who:
- Is able to talk knowledgeably about For Now as a brand and the wider retail landscape.
- Genuine passion for retail, brands and people is key – it’s at the heart of everything we do.
- Can quickly develop advanced knowledge of our brands and their products; from their history to their manufacturing practices to their pricing strategy and everything in between.
- Will ideate (and execute) opportunities to engage customers with For Now and our rotation of brands - creating a convergence of community engagement, brand education, and sales generation.
- Be accountable for store experience during designated hours; diligently maintain inventory, both on and off the floor (obsessive attention to detail)
- Accurately process in-store transactions
- Process incoming / outgoing inventory
- Ensure visual merchandising is fresh and appealing
- Gather and properly record customer feedback and insights for weekly brand reports / make innovative and impactful suggestions that help brands grow.
- Things to note:
- Talking to new faces everyday isn’t for everyone - requirement: strong and genuine verbal communication skills.
- Entrepreneurship should be intriguing to you. We didn’t get here by coloring inside the lines, we’re seeking someone who is excited to think disruptively and be an integral part of For Now’s growth.
- Thought leader preferred. We are seeking those who are innately curious and will make strong, creative and diverse contributions.
Part-time positions available with (lots of) room to grow.